...I never know what to give people. So when I have something that I think is great I can't keep it to myself for very long. Sometimes even when I do have a good idea it comes out wrong (example: for Christmas I gave Dad badarse leather dog collars with 'Ellie' and 'Effie' stamped into them for his dogs...named Lucy and Effie...well stank...).
I made this for Em's birthday, which is nowhere near now.
It's pretty sweet. You gotta give me props. Yo. But don't worry, I gave it to her yesterday.
Em and I went for a walk this morning and I've been doing some exercise ball exercises. My short term goal is to be able to touch my toes without being in agony. I can do it, but me thinks my hamstrings doth protest too much.
In unrelated news, I seriously need a massage.
Tan and toe tomorrow! Be there or be rectangularly shaped.
Had a great time at the tan & toe party. I told Pam as we were getting in the car that when I rub my legs together it is slick and quiet, and that I bet crickets couldn't do that. Thought that would be a great graphic for the next Jordan Essentials brochure so I went back to Kristen's car to tell her. She said to look for it on FB tomorrow. haha
ReplyDelete