Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Early Father's Day!

So we celebrated Father's Day this weekend since we're all going to be scattered next weekend.  Dad was a no show.  Kinda hard to celebrate a Father's Day with no father, but we managed.  Emily made some blow-your-mind potato salad and I cut up some orange slices really well.

We went fishing next to a bunch of strung-out hillbillies (no relation).  I use the term "we" loosely since Mom and Jim were the only ones with fishing liscences and only Jim had a pole.

Here are some highlights:
One Way,

Doesn't he look like he's pondering the meaning of life?

I think she's beautiful.  She made me stop taking pictures.  Also, she's wearing the necklace I refashioned.

The sky

Telling a secret...into space?

Not fishing is hard work.

She's grinning because she'd just given me the bird.  I'm kidding...or am I?

Panoramic fishing photo.  Pay no attention to my partially missing leg.  I don't like talking about the accident.
So, Happy Father's Day...I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment