Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Craft Nite: Purse 101

So Sunday afternoon was "Craft Nite".  We made purses.  We started at 2pm and were done at 9pm.  Not sure why it took so long, but it was fun.  And there was really good pineapple salsa!

The finished product?  Looks a little something like this:
Yes, that's cowboy fabric with a polka dot ruffle!  I'm a little dissatisfied with the ruffle.  I think it's too tall.  I may take out the seams and shorten it so it stands up more.  And the vinyl was really hard to feed through, but I learned a little trick -- put some wax paper on top so that the foot slides over the vinyl better.

Here's a little crafting action:
Sorry Ashley, the file is too large to email...feel free to borrow steal it from here.

1 comment:

  1. love this picture..very fun, really captures the day's spirit

    ReplyDelete