Installment #6 in the series of my treasure trove of found notes from my teenage years.
4-24-00
*Maggie*
Hey! How's it goin'? Pretty good here. Ephram kept looking at me this morning before school when he was just sitting on that one bench when I would walk by. It kinda creeps me out. (It creeps me out 12 years after the fact.) It's just so sad that we have to sit here in Geometry w/ nothing to do. (I think we actually sat next to one another...) So sad. NOT. It was boring at my house yesterday b/c mostly everybody took naps while I sad around being bored. (Oh how the excitement level of napping changes as you age.) That was mean of them not to let me go, cuz I didn't do anything anyways. It also started raining & that was just swell. Ummm...no. Pamela is really weird about me driving. She like said Dad was going to have to be the one to let me drive, cuz she didn't have the nerve or something like that. She also said she didn't want me driving when her & Stephen were in the car. There must be something wrong w/ this picture when Alice's parents let her drive w/ the whole family in the car & she doesn't even have her permit. (?!?!?!) She also scratched their van on a tree in the process. Hehe. But yet, Pamela won't let me drive w/ like 3 people in the car & I HAVE my permit. (Clearly a 15 year old with a permit is a vastly superior driver when compared to a 15 year old without a permit...) Something very, very wrong w/ that! We really need --> (again, with the arrow indicating a page turn is imminent in case I was going to be going, "Oh no! Now I'll never know what we need!") to go to SDC sometime soon. It would be fun. (For the record, it was.) Well, better go. Talk to ya l8er. (What, you're going to lean over and tell me something?)
Nos Vermos ("See you around"),
Consuelo (a.k.a. Samantha) (You know, in case I wondered who this "Consuelo" person was, "Who is sending me this note?! Oh...darn, I thought I had a new friend...sniff...")
W/B ASAP
P.S. Consuelo really does mean Connie in Spanish (Actually, it means "solace".), but that is just my dumb little name in Spanish class. (Mine was Isabella...I know, a little over-the-top...)
love it!
ReplyDelete