Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Giggling Gems #7: Happy Birthday Note-writer-whose-name-has-been-changed-for-his/her-protection!

(Circa 1999 -- yes, we did in fact party like it was 1999)
Maggie,

Hey man!  How's it goin?  Pretty good here I guess.  Mr. Taylor (freshman biology) said we couldn't write notes, or we would get a 0.  (My friend was a rebel.)  We are on a break in the movie anyways.  So, how was ur weekend?  (Hm, I was probably on the farm so it was probably poopy.  Literally.)  Mine was OK.  The volleyball tournament was very long, & boring at times.  Well, I have a lovely track meet today.  JOYOUS!  (No one does sarcasm like a 15 year old girl.)  Well, I better go before Mr. Taylor gets mad.  (He had a bearclaw tattoo on his hand -- the actual animal, not the pastry -- so of course we all thought it was a cult marking and feared him a little for it, just not enough to do what he said.)  I'll write u again later.  (Yes!  Make sure to tell me all about your World History class!) Bye Bye!

@@@!!##,
!Samantha!


Happy Birthday!  I know your name has been changed, but today is your birthday and we had some very good, very funny, and very stupid times together.  All of this is a tribute to our collective history through our formative years, such as they were.  Though we don't get together much anymore I will always have fond memories and will never forget that "mi miastra te gusta quando mi naris correr."

Actually...yes, I did mean that.

1 comment: