Monday, August 6, 2012

After a 27 year losing streak...

My sister, at Emmy in the Making, was nominated for a blogging award by a friend!  She in turn has nominated me, schweet Pete! Now I researched this award and it's origin was apparently in a black vortex so I don't know how legit it is, nevertheless, I appreciate it.

The rules are as follows:
1.) Share five random facts about yourself.
2.) Nominate others for said award.

So, on with the business of being an award-winning blogger.

1.) Five Random Facts:
     * I have had pets named after generals, prime ministers, and foreign landmarks.
     * My blog name is a lyric to one of my favorite songs.
     * I have a fear of turning on car headlights while already in traffic.
     * My grandpa took karate lessons from Chuck Norris.
     * I would like to spend a night in a castle before I die.
     * (bonus!) Some people call me the space cowboy.  Some call me the gangster of love.  Some people call me Maurice.

As my aunt has pointed out, there's nothing in these rules that explicitly says these facts have to be true, therefore I leave it to you to puzzle it out on your own.

2.) Everyone I know/read has already been nominated. :(  So, I'm going to nominate Saul Beauregard MacDougal of Walla Walla, Washington -- best durn blog this side of the Pacos.

2 comments:

  1. DANG!! I wanted to use the Chuck Norris story. Guess what else is hiding in Chuck Norris' beard? Your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete