Saturday, May 12, 2012

Found Treasures: Teenage Notes

I was at home this weekend for Mother's Day and Mom wanted me to go through some old boxes of my stuff.  What did I find?  Only the best payload ever: notes from junior high and high school!  Talk about vapid crap quality reading material.  Oh, it was epic, and you all are in for a treat because I've decided to post them here, in random order, over the course of several months.  Stay tuned, it's about to get...ridiculous-er.

Full disclosure:
All names (except mine -- you should know by now that I have no shame) have been changed to protect the innocent, young, and stupid.  All other material is an exact transcription.  Editorial comments will be italicized in green

And now, I present you with these Giggling Gems...

4-21-98
*Maggie*
Hey, sup w/ u. N.M.H. Did you have fun 2-day? I didn't really.  Did you have fun sitting were you do in Science?  I know you probably did.  Mr. Stine looks like he's constipated.  What am I saying, he probably is!! (That's either sarcasm or we were really excited about our science teacher's lack of bowel movements.)  I don't know whether Kim and Kurtis r still going out.  I don't think I really even care.  Not to be mean about it or anything, but I really don't.  I like someone.  I'll tell you l8ter.  You prob already know.  Well G.G. C-ya l8ter.  (I think the technical abbreviation is l8r.  I think "l8ter" is pronounced "late-ter".)

Your friend,
Samantha

P.S. Thanx for all of the notes you wrote in your free time.  They were lovely.  (I can't imagine what I wrote, but I know it was probably completely goofy and nonsensical -- "lovely" is definitely a kind way of putting  it.)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these old things! They are usually pretty embarassing though! Also I just noticed that you have your followers labeled your BFFs Jill and that made me lol!

    ReplyDelete