Monday, May 7, 2012

Beerfest and the 2nd Annual CDNE!

The big Brown Derby in town had a beer tasting fest this weekend.  The dates just happened to coincide with Cinco de No Hablo Espanol so I went with Dugan and it was so much fun!  It was like a farmer's market of beer!
Now, I'm only meh when it comes to beer -- sometimes I like one, but generally I can live without -- but there were TONS of kinds of hard ciders and fruit flavored beers.  YUMMMO!!  There was cherry, apple, pear, apricot, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, lemon, grapefruit, and apple ginger, just to name a few. 

Then, we stalked these guys:

Until this happened:
Cinco de no hablo espanol?  Si, si, si!
So...it was pretty much the best Cinco de no Hablo Espanol ever.

3 comments:

  1. You two should not make me laugh this much at the end of the day. I will be up for at least 2 more hours, still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And those streamers makes it look like Dugan is wearing a sombrero too.

      Delete
  2. um, yum! and I wish I would have been there. and sometimes I am meh about things as well. and that pic of dugan is hilarious. and you are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete