Sunday, April 29, 2012

What would Steve Jobs think of this?

I found this when I was looking for a calendar/planner download.  I understand the value in tracking this, but there are two things I don't understand: is a dedicated app necessary, and, more importantly, WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE IN HD?????
Come on, Forbes.  Are you out of things to review?
Is menstruation in high def any better?  Somehow I think not.

And who thought "iPeriod for iPad" was in good taste?

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! I'm having a come apart! This is so dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a smart phone so I could get this dumb app, then my life would be complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know -- I feel so disorganized without it.

      Delete
  3. I feel left out. :( I can't use this. How can I go on? Maybe this app could be repurposed to keep track of prescriptions or used as a grocery list.

    ReplyDelete