Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Maybe we should have been paying attention in English class instead of writing notes: Giggling Gems #2

If you missed the previous installment of Giggling Gems, here it is.

4-26-00
Maggie,
Wow, sounds like you guys are having fun in P.E. Haha. (Fun was very likely the last thing going on.) That is dumb that I ended up w/ weird Allison as a roommate.  She like got her paper form thing today & looked at it, then she was like "you know you are in the same room as me" I was like "Yes," thinking in my head "unfortunately, duh."  I'm too nice to say things like that out loud.  Sometimes I want to kick myself for it too.  (New paragraph?) Miss Cooker always gives me these weird looks.  It frightens me very greatly.  AAAHHH!!!  (New paragraph?) I really do wish they would have given us more time on the math section yesterday.  I could've gotten it done, but NOOOOO! Oh well.  At least I wasn't like some people like Mirabel who just marked circles.  I actually wanted to do good.  (When are we going to start a new paragraph?!?) I have a buttload of crap (very descriptive) to do during the summer. I will have to do summer school for PE, babysit Stephen, work on the car (which isn't that bad, but, hey.), maybe work at the pool, (Pamela said she talked to the lady who looks at the applications, and she said she hasn't looked at anybody's yet. That is kinda upsetting cuz we need to make our plans for the summer), & --> (Yes, I needed the arrow to tell me to turn the page.  How else would I have known there was MORE ON THE OTHER SIDE!) I think that is about it, but it is a lot over a pretty long time period.  Well, I think that is about it.  Write me a novel back!

C-ya l8er,
Samantha

2 comments:

  1. I keep trying to figure out exactly what all of this menas, and it bothers me that I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's 'cause like you don't remember who like wrote it, duh. So I was like thinking in my head, duh, "I sure wish Emily could like remember who wrote it." I hope this will become like less upsetting so you won't be getting some weird looks, unfortunately, duh. Like.

    ReplyDelete