Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Mr. Roger's-ey kind of day

Just some photos I took today on the farm.  It's hay mowing time!  I believe I've mentioned this previously, but just in case I haven't...I LOVE HAY MAKING TIME!!  It's probably because I don't have to actually do the work.

Big bottom, left.

Big bottom, left middle.

Big bottom, right middle.

Big bottom, right.


Hey!  Some grass!  Er, hay...er...something...

Spindley weed flowers.


Some more of that stuff with a neat effect that makes it look all artsy-like.


Panoramic grass!  I saw them tour in '08.  Blew my mind.


Hey -- sniff this.  Doesn't it smell just like that place over there?  Hey, is that your poop?




Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill.  When in doubt, naming your dogs after important foreign historical figures is always a good idea.


You have food, right?


Anyway, it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  I'm sure it was even a beautiful day for a neighbor, but I don't have any.  Would you be mine?  ...could you be mine?  I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.

4 comments:

  1. Right big bottom. Left big bottom. I will be your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's growing in your big bottom, left or right? I will be your neightbor too, but you need to get a button down sweather and sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where might one get a button down sweather? It sounds warm so I hope I can find one to wear in Boston.

      Delete