![]() |
| "I had great seats," Gabe writes, "I was so close I could hear Bill sing 'God Save the Queen' off-key." |
![]() |
| "My seat included a backstage meet and greet where I got to hobnob with some of the acts. Elton even smelled pink." |
![]() | ||||
| "I must have made pretty decent arm candy because Cheryl Cole decided to add some sparkle to her ensemble by carrying me onstage during her performance." |
![]() |
| "Being on stage was so much fun I decided to go back onstage. During my second performance I rocked the keyboards for JessieJ and Will.I.Am." |
![]() |
| "For my final performance I actually was Kylie Minogue. I must say, he wardrobe choice was not something I'd normally sport, but it was oddly empowering." |
Well, I hope you all have enjoyed Gabe's visit to London and his recount of the Diamond Jubilee concert. I'm sure Gabe will travel to new destinations in the coming months, after all, I am his favorite aunt.






that kid is always sneaking off and getting into things... So well travelled for a 4 month old. Ha!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Gabe has never mentioned he was even interested in The Royals. He's kind alike Where's Waldo. It took me a while to find him playing keyboard on stage. He's so unassuming, even in dino jams. I can't wait until his next big trip. Won't be long 'til his passport will read like a travel journal.
ReplyDelete