![]() |
| Cappuccino cupcake with cinnamon frosting. I don't like cupcakes, but I love frosting. |
![]() |
| Spiritual Life Retreat: This photo perfectly encapsulates the weekend. |
| Why? We don't know. |
| The view out my bedroom window. What a terrible way to wake up. |
| "What's that big white expanse," you ask? That would be the lake. Frozen and covered in snow. It's colder than a witch's...well...you know... |
| Haley staring wistfully at a frozen lake. |
![]() |
| This is a photo of my beautiful friend Haley staring wistfully out the window of the train, dreaming of all the places she wants to go and adventures she wants to experience. She does this a lot. |
![]() |
| This is a photo of my beautiful friend Sarah. She doesn't like having her photo taken. This is also a photo of me not caring about her wishes. Sorry Sarah, but the photo op was too good. |
![]() |
| Street side book sale in the park district of Boston. |
| This is the face of someone who, a) needs a hat, and b) is not amused by modernity. |





So much wistfull staring, they all looked to be enjoying their solitude. Little did they know...
ReplyDeleteAnd no one will suspect...I'm a creeper.
DeleteBeautiful pictures Maggie! I miss you! I especially love the book sale one. That could be a post card!
ReplyDelete