- figuring out the due dates of all my projects for this semester and planning time to complete everything before said dates
- emailing my TA to find out if I can miss discussion group so I can present the Wesleyan Students budget to the student government group so we can finally get some dollaz
- choosing topics for my UMC polity paper and my New Testament exegesis paper
- reading all of my assignments
- writing an annotated bibliography for my Reading the World paper (on the fear of death and how modern agriculture perpetuates this fear)
- researching internships for this summer --> may have a lead on this one, wish me luck!
- finding a job for this summer
- finding a place to live for this summer
- figuring out how to make it home to MO for Spring Break so I can work on the above three items, attend the wedding of two of my favorite people on the planet, get my bridesmaid's dress fittings started, hug my family, etc.
- find out if my devotional date for UMC polity can be moved so I can do the above item
- arranging music and practicing said music
- making salted maple bacon chocolate bark --> what.
- not spending money
- calling my dad/Kristen/Emily/etc.
Things I am actually doing:
- blogging
- buying yarn to make a matching hat and cowl
- riding the T until it ends
- avoiding doing anything important
- discussing the world's ills with friends over Thai food
I guess I should start doing something. Well, something productive anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment