Today is the last day of the semester and the first day of break!
Things:
- I made 100% on one of my finals (what?) and an A in that class (yay!). Seriously. 100%? It's the first semester of my program; don't you have some suggestions? It was nice to finally get some feedback though.
- I got left at work alone today to run things for the afternoon. I'm not sure why this always happens to me, but such is my lot in life. The building didn't burn down, so I feel like it was a success. Also, I got a nice comment/gift from my boss for Christmas, and I got a really warm lap blanket from the whole office (a BU blanket, which I wanted, but refused to pay the exorbitant bookstore price).
- I went to the Boston ballet last night to see The Nutcracker. It turns out I'm probably not a ballet person, but it was holiday-ey and fun. The building was gorgeous too!
- And we found a place for cheap margaritas! The food looked pretty good too, and the decor looked authentic. I also have found where Chinatown is, so next semester promises to end my unintentional strike on Chinese food.
- I re-arranged my work schedule to accommidate my Thursday lunch/brain detanglement session, which I'd been missing -- WOOHOO!
- I hope I can get home tomorrow. I thought the issue was going to be getting into Chicago, but it's looking like Boston is going to be the issue tomorrow:
Hopefully it'll be warm enough that it won't stick. Much as I enjoy Boston, I hear Missouri calling my name. (But Boston is getting snow for Christmas...)
- I came home tonight and had a glass of wine and watched two of my favorite movies. And made pesto quinoa...it was what I had to cook.
- Need to wander over to STH in the morning and find out if my Hebrew
Bible paper was ever graded and if my test has been returned.
- Still haven't packed. Don't care.
Other Things (to do on break):
- Write my RA application essays so I have somewhere to live next year.
- Look for a job or for an internship position for this summer.
- Read the books I got as suggestions from my professors.
- Play with my nephew.
- Play with my sister.
- Play with my Mommy.
- Meet up with the district office and find out what the heck is going on.
- Laugh.
- Drink tea.
- Bake cookies.
- Enjoy some quiet.


No comments:
Post a Comment