Saturday, December 3, 2011

Super Flippin' Excited

As the name of this post suggests, I'm super flippin' excited about this discovery.  For some of you (Emmy) this is old hat so you can go about your business.

Have you ever made something and wondered, "Hm...I wonder...Exactly what is the nutritional value of this recipe I just made up?"  Wonder no more.  The people at SparkRecipes (also the people of SparkPeople) have a handy dandy calculator just for you!  Czech it out!

Just pick your ingredient:
The nutritional value for Jesus was not listed, but I bet it's right up there with oranges.

Add it to your recipe, enter the number of servings, and hit "Calculate Info":

And it gives you the nutritional values like a pro!
Obviously the resulting information is only going to be as accurate as the information you enter, but I still find it exciting to be able to know the nutritional values of my concoctions. 

So be excited with me, or get off my lawn you rascally kids...with your skateboards and low-rise pants.  Always with the texting and the tweeting, and the faxing...  What's next?  A machine that adds and subtracts for you?  Why when I was a kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment