Monday, December 12, 2011

Making Copies...er...Baking Cookies...

Kristen and I have a Christmas cookie bake every year.  Well, usually she bakes cookies and I decorate them in ways that make her temporarily disown me:

I fixed his arm, but he's uncertain of my handiwork.

Asian guy in a sweater vest.

Pirate.  He's saying, "Whaaarrrr's me leg?"
Xena, Warrior Cookie
Wilford Brimley
This year I made spritz cookies in many many flavors -- regular, spice, orange, mint, chocolate, and maple.  My camera battery died in the middle of the day so I didn't get very many pictures of cookie making.
Again, my lack of planning...I failed to have a spritzer when making spritz cookies.  I did have a cake decorator, but it didn't work so I used a fork.

Oh no!  Naked cookies!  Children, avert your gaze.

Carnage.  Tasty, tasty carnage.

1 comment:

  1. Wilfred looks a little like Hulk Hogan. Did you make two? Never saw 2 cookies together, did you? Hmm. Makes you wonder.

    ReplyDelete