Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baseball & Fireworks = Raindrops on Roses & Whiskers on Kittens...

...Why yes, those would be a few of my favorite things...all though I really prefer paws on kittens, but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

And these are a few of my favorite people:

And don't forget these guys:



Ain't they cute?

Today was awesome!  Had lunch at a crepe place downtown (coq au vin crepe?!), then I had to go back to work (boo!) and then a baseball game...with fireworks after!!  It was pretty great.  Even if we did have the Mascot from the Black Lagoon:
This is a primary example of why I need an actual camera...unless I can find a priest to exorcise my phone...

The other reason I need a camera is to take pictures while I'm in CA!!  But who's excited?  I'm going to be there while Aunt BW is there.  She doesn't know yet.  I'm not telling her -- just going to show up at the airport to pick her up...I'm pretty much the best.  Plus Grandpa is going to have to get some Depends to control the excitement.  I might be just as excited.  We'll need to buy them in bulk.

So what's on tap for the rest of the weekend (TGIMD!)?  Perhaps a wedding, definitely some laundry, maybe getting my car serviced, gardening...  Oh yeah, and general thankfulness for the three day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment