Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hijinx and Rexyhincs

Hanging out with Mom at home today has been, as it usually is, full of ridiculousness and fun.  We crafted and made these snowflakes:

Made of hot glue and glitter -- two of my favorite things.  Directions here.
 
Then we played Scrabble.  The first round we played regular rules.  The second round we played regular rules until we got bored.  The third round we played with made-up words.  You got double word score if it was a regular word.  We got a little creative...we can't help it.

The words are: Rexyhincs, Luanoj, Atalim, Geerpatar, Zenpot, Goomea, Haycuf, Giasnetti, Gerndsch, Dentist, Gwofvs, Ziodi, Albewi, Yeetepe, Calmorke, Bavoolp, and Forquitird.
Tomorrow is errands and shopping for Christmas Eve dinner.  Hopefully I'll get my passport renewal sent tomorrow too -- I need to have it done ASAP...March is not that far off.

And I priced tickets from Boston to Reykjavik.  I can get a round trip ticket for $550 right now.  Seems silly not to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment