Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros and Cons

In the spirit of Jimmy Fallon, I have chosen to summarize my time in Boson as a list of pros and cons.  Here goes it, in no particular order.

Cons:
  • Practices of Faith
  • Reading the World
  • proximity to nephew
  • proximity to other family, I guess...  :P
  • degree of moving required
  • weird pronunciations
  • Boston vs. "Dragons"
  • "Being from the South"
  • Arguments about where exactly the boarders of geographic regions are (is Missouri the Midwest, West, or South...I used to know, and heaven help you if you're from a plains state...).
  • expensivity
  • 87 stairs 
  • hurricanes
  • not enough grass/feet time


Pros:
  • Sarah
  • Haley
  • Desi
  • Julie
  • The Charles River
  • The Museum of Fine Arts
  • writing papers
  • learning
  • history
  • gaining strength
  • 87 stairs
  • less humidity means smoother hair (this is a pro as soon as I figure out what to do with smooth hair)
  • proximity to Maine
  • fantastic landscaping


So yeah...  I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but these are the highlights.  What a weird year.

1 comment: