Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Finally Fotos!

I have been trying to upload these photos since Saturday...  And today the blogger gods have smiled on me!  Maybe I'm just giddy because I've finished my first year of seminary!!

Anyway, spring has been really beautiful in Boston -- flowering things everywhere.  If I had allergies I'd be miserable, but since I don't (knock on wood) I just think it's pretty.

The shell in the park where, among other things, the Boston Pops perform their 4th of July concert to fireworks; flowering trees along the esplanade; sailboats on the Charles

Copley Square.  The marathon memorial is set up to the left of the left photo.  I love the reflection of the historic buildings against the modern ones.

Reading retreat weekend!  These are all taken from my new favorite study spot (which I'm not divulging).  I want Mom to make me a mug like this -- the form and decoration are so pleasing to me!  The duck helped me stay on track and finish everything BEFORE THE DUE DATE.  Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment