So I realized the other day that I don't have any photos of my room, and my mommy is probably wondering where it is I'm living (other than in the nosebleed section of the house).
To that end, here is my room. All 60 square feet of it.
 |
| You may remember this door from my previous post about stairs. This door is where the story (and magic) begins. |
 |
| So...this is the magic. As viewed from the aforementioned door. Desk, noisiest radiator on the planet, dresser, closet door, and bed. I've noted a few things that might, or might not, be of interest. |
 |
| This is the view from the bed. Doorway to the hall, desk, closet door, and the world's brightest lamp. |
 |
| And this is my door bling. Yes, nun Rockettes. |
And that's where I live. It's not fancy; it's not large. It is,
however, nice not to have so many things. You know, until you want to
cook something using a pan that doesn't have the Teflon peeling off the
bottom. Then it's kind of a pain.
So, now that I've shown you...the plan...I'm going to go show the plan...to someone else...
nice! love the bling. dont get arrested flashing ppl
ReplyDelete