![]() |
| The lighting in the basement is terrible! |
It came out really good, especially considering I'd never made one before! Apples, orange flavored dried cranberries, toasted almonds, honey, and Grandma Huckelberry's pie crust -- YUM!
Other than Jenna calling me a tart ("A tart making a tart...what is a tart? I hope it's not rude."), it was a fun time. I've eaten a lot of Korean food in the last couple of days, so it was nice to be able to share with them. Yoojin is going to teach me to make Korean food. The Korean guys say she's not a very good cook (kind of rude if you ask me...) but I've assured her I probably will never be cooking for people who know the difference. Besides, what are the chances I'll follow any sort of recipe anyway?

ooo, when you learn to make Korean I want you to make me some!
ReplyDeleteDeal! Hey, send me your sausage/kale/potato soup recipe.
Delete