Friday, October 12, 2012

Giggling Gems #11: I sense a theme

This is from 7th grade.  The first year my best friend attended public school with me.

*Sam*
Hi!  How are you doing.  I'm Really board.  I'm in Mr. Rossetter's room!  That should tell you something.  (Mr. Rossetter was a very nice man but his classroom management skills were somewhat lacking.  His class was on the 2nd floor of the building and he kept his excess text books on a shelf by the windows in the back of the room.  He also liked to sit the worst behaved kid in class in the back because he said he knew the bad kids always sat in the back so he remembered to keep and eye on anyone in the back, yet it always surprised him when someone would return the books that were dropped out the window.)   I would have written on a whole piece of paper, but I only had a half a piece.  (It's the bottom half of a piece, in case you were wondering.)  We are reading the story of Scrooge.  The movie's almost the same.  It's boring.  I have Ec. next.  Mr. Ross is soooo boreing.

*?:)#,
Maggie
Y?

I had Mrs. Rossetter in 11th grade for English.  She was great.  She had a glass eye and liked to stand on her head.

1 comment: