Maggie,
Yo girl! You really need to quit skipping class! (I have no idea what this is about. The only class I ever tried to skip was in the second grade. I went to the bathroom, went back to class, and then decided to go back to the bathroom but when I got there one of the kindergarten teachers was in still in there. She gave me a "what are you trying to do missy" look that scared me straight for the rest of that year and the next 10 years after that. Not even kidding a little. Thanks Mrs. Layman. You snipped my delinquency in the bud and my life has been all the better for it.) That guy that killed that one guy! (Huh?) Well bells gonna ring!
CHRISTY
Seriously though, if she's still alive I think Mrs. Layman needs to go work for the prison system. She scared me straight...as much as someone who looks like this needs to be scared straight anyway...
![]() |
| The kitten and I apparently had the same stylist. |

And you go to the same optometrist! He must have issued the same blue contact lenses.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture!!
ReplyDelete