Saturday, July 21, 2012

Giggling Gems #4

This one is definitely from junior high...

*Maggie*
Band is really boreing don't you think so? (Yes, I often feel the need to drill holes during band...)  Sometimes it can be fun but most of the time it's boreing.  (Pretty soon we'll make it all the way to China.)  We better win our basketball game tonight or Coach Clines will kick our butts.  She was in a bad mood yesterday in practice.  She made me and Helen McFlarfen run extra stairs for some stupid thing.  I don't know about Helen's but the reason she made me run stairs was stupid.  Do you like playing the clarinet? (Not really.)  It seems hard to remember what fingering goes with what notes.  (Not really.)  Do you still like you know who?  (Not really.  Gosh it feels good to get that off my chest.)  I like three people.  (In my head this is very Marsha Brady.)  Well gotta end this letter sometime.

Your friend,
Samantha

1 comment: