Monday, November 7, 2011

This one is not about food.

OH!  Also, finally got an email today with the itinerary for the UMC conference this weekend.  Registration is from noon to 6pm so I don't have to haul to get there -- I thought it started at 11.

The schedule for Friday is:
  Daily Schedule 

                Friday, November 11
Noon  Prayer Room OpensExhibit Hall
Noon - 6:00 PM RegistrationMain Hallway
3:00 PM - 5:00 PMSmall Group Leader TrainingChouteau Room
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM DinnerMississippi/Meramec
7:00 PM - 9:00 PMOpening WorshipGrand Ballroom
9:15 PM - 10:00 PM Small Groups Meet(See Event Location brochure)
10:00 PMLate Night Activities and EntertainmentExhibit Hall
Midnight Prayer Room closesExhibit Hall

Saturday are the sessions I signed up for, plus, I'm sure, small group meetings and worship.  I'm sure Sunday includes a church service/worship too.  But I feel lots better knowing where I'm supposed to be going on Friday.  So I'm starting to get excited!  Hopefully whoever I room with won't mind that I mumble in my sleep, probably about Charles Barkley.  

In case you're overly curious, the link for the conference is here.  They have an unfacebook link here, but the facebook one has more concise info.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you. I love you so much. Did you ever know you are my hero? :^*

    ReplyDelete