Saturday, November 5, 2011

Plenty of Presents, Presents for Me!!

So I went to Hobby Lobby to get supplies to make a birthday present:
Necklace and Earring set

Close up.  I love these beads -- I think they look like the evening sky when the clouds get all streaky and gold.
 
Close up of just the earrings
And I came out with enough beads to make one of these for myself (it came out beautifully!) and additional beads to make this necklace and earring set:
Dyed pink shell beads and polished glass with black crystal spacers

Okay, I just liked the angle of this shot.  It's my blog so if you don't like it go stuff it in your hat. :)
So my new rule is that I'm not going to Hobby Lobby for the next month.  I love it too much there.  Really, the beads weren't that expensive, but some of the findings that I needed to make the gift set look really professional were.  Oh well, I'm really happy with how they both came out.

On a completely different note, I really want a beer.  I have been "missing" my debit card for a week.  I was doing laundry today and I found it!  So now I can go buy beer!  But it's 11pm.  And I'm in my jammies.  And pretty lazy.  So...  Good thing you can buy beer on Sundays now.

1 comment: