Did you know that if you meet certain criteria and use the link on the MO DOR website TurboTax/Intuit (and other software providers) will do you state return for free (normally they lure you in with free Fed returns and then try to charge you for the state)? I didn't either, but I got up this morning and happened upon that info. Saving $14.95? I'm all about that. And you can pay your taxes online through the DOR too -- I owed a whopping $23. They charged me a $0.60 convenience fee which I wasn't thrilled with, however when you realize a stamp is $0.45...
I've been known to complain about the eccentricities of the internet, but sometimes the convenience is wonderful. I'm not saying I did this, but if one chose one could file ones taxes from the toilet...while having a caucus with the President.
And now that my taxes are filed I can file my FAFSA! Yay!! See the ironic exclamation marks! See the ironic exclamation marks run! See the ironic exclamation marks run with Dick and Jane! See the ironic exclamation marks trip Dick and Jane! Jerk.
you crack me up
ReplyDeleteHmm. Having a caucus with the President while filing ones taxes. I say if the President, and those in Congress, who are continually messing with our tax laws, want our money, they should take it anyway we get it to them. Your Great-Grandpa-I-Won't-Say-Which-Side-Of-The-Family-But-Not-Huckelberrys/Duffs used to say -- Wait a minute, it was Mr. M (our old neighbor) who used to say he'd "rather have toilet paper than an IOU. At least I would get more use out of the toilet paper." So, turns out this quote has nothing to do with taxes or a caucus. So, in quoting another famous person, Emily Litella, "Never mind."
ReplyDelete