Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I just flew in from Phoenix and, man, are my arms le tired!

Gosh I hope you all (yes, all 5 of you) enjoy my weird, twisted, at times corny (oh boy!) sense of humor.   If you don't, oh well, I amuse me.  And isn't that the point of life?

But seriously folks, I am in pain.  Good pain, but pain nonetheless.  I just finished doing this set of exercises:

On paper it looks innocuous enough.  Don't be fooled.

And they were effective, even though (especially because?) I am, admittedly, a wimp.  Some of the pain could be from the giggling I was doing as I attempted the moves, since in addition to my middle name not being Grace the ball I have is too big.  The pendulum one was particularly hysterical. As with beauty, I guess the pain is how you know it's working.

Also, I bought a coupon for Jazzercise, which I'm super excited about!  I mean, come on, it has "Jazz" in the name -- how could it not be awesome?  Maybe I'll even see Jazziclese in leg warmers and a unitard. (If so, someone I know is back on the hook for writing that particular myth.  You know who you are.)  I'm trying not to get my hopes up for 80's Barbie Jazzercise, but I must admit I'm kind of hoping...

2 comments:

  1. The bool for eeexorcise I have eeesss to beeeg. Eeet's nice, but my spheeere eeesss TOO beeeg. Am I rolling? Am I falling? Oh, for help I am calling. The bool I have for eeexorcise eesss too beeeg. Donde, Seniorita Hane Fonda, tu obtaine su extremitos caliente? Yo tengo necesario les.(Where, Miss Jane Fonda, you obtain your hot extremities? I must have them.)

    Que? That's not right.

    La pelota para hacer ejercicio que tengo es demasiado grande. Es bueno, pero el ámbito es muy grande. Estoy rodando? Estoy cayendo? Para obtener ayuda, te estoy llamando. La pelota que tengo para el ejercicio es demasiado grande.

    Cuando, Seniorita Jane Fonda, se puso su calentadores y maillot? Tengo que tener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second verse, same as the first!

    ReplyDelete