I have just been totally wiped out this week and I think I finally figured out why. I have not been eating enough -- weird, right? I have been eating based on only working out (hah!) half as much as I actually am. So hopefully with this adjustment I will be a little peppier this week.
In other pseudo-news, I've been working on a mix CD for Kristen (apparently I make good mixes -- just call me Mixmaster Maggie) and I finally finished it this afternoon. Don't laugh. It's serious business. A good mix is a process that involves three important 'ination's -- imagination, rumination, and marination. Anybody who's read any of my posts knows that, cooking excepted, slapping things together is not my M.O.
So, without further ado, below is the playlist. I think it's the best one I've done in a long time.
Supertastic Funtime Why-Does-it-Have-to-be-Winter Mix
You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You), Kelly Clarkson
Fantasy, Mariah Carey
Brighter Than The Sun, Colbie Caillat
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing, Stevie Wonder
Walking on Sunshine (feat. Soweto Gospel Choir), Katrina and the Waves
Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
This Too Shall Pass, OK Go
Best for Last, Adele
I'll Take You There, The Staples Singers
We Belong, Pat Benetar
Needle and Haystack Life, Switchfoot
Waterloo, ABBA
Sweet Pea, Amos Lee
Gonna Get Over You, Sara Bareilles
We Owned the Night, Lady Antebellum
Paris (Ooh La La), Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Don't Stop the Music, Jamie Cullum
Everybody Loves Me, OneRepublic
I Want You Back, The Civil Wars
The Waiting, Tom Petty
3ish miles at Nathaniel Green this afternoon. It's a cold but beautiful day. Now I need a hot shower and a nap. Oh, and to do laundry...
You Are My Inspiration (Bobby Vinton). Laundry wise, that is. haha (OOps, I just figured out it's not "inspiration". It's "You Are My Special Angel." Never mind.)
ReplyDelete