Tomorrow is Friday! I'm so excited. We're having a food day at work tomorrow so I've made baked beans (made with half lentils) and a really good (in my opinion) quinoa salad with fresh tomatoes, celery, carrots, basil, ground pepper medley, and lemon juice. It's fresh and yummy and I totally made it up. The baked beans are an exercise in mediocrity. They're the dietary expression of my office.
Other than that, not much going on. I've been ruminating on the latter half of Hebrews 10. This struck me today: "So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised." -- Hebrews 10:35-36
OH! Had a good time at the Bonfire last weekend. I keep getting "hey, that was fun -- thank your folks" from my friends, which is nice to hear. The weather was gorgeous and I only had to touch a dead cow for an hour... Story will follow later when I have the fortitude to type it all out. Right now I need to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment